Extra Duty Basket Trucks (400-700 Series) have applicability in just about every industry and can be used for everything from delicate linens to heavy metal parts; anywhere there is a need to move, stock, store, count or protect.
- Available in bushel sizes: 2,3,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,24
- Standard colors are Heavy Duty Plain White Canvas or our trade marked Yellow Glosstex™
- Optional Glosstex colors: Red, Green, Blue, Gray, White
- All critical wear points including the top rim are reinforced for extra strength and durability.
- Convenient card pocket.
- Fabric handles for ease of movement.
- Frames are made of high tensile strength, electro-welded spring steel.
- Frame bottoms are welded plated flat steel bolted to kiln dried hardwood runners and caster boards.
- Standard composition casters come equipped with thread guards and are available in a variety of caster patterns and optional sizes up to six (6) inches.
- Optional soft rubber casters are available upon request.
- Available caster sizes: 2.5 Inch, 3.0 Inch, 4.0 Inch, 5.0 Inch, 6.0 Inch
Perfect for transporting materials, supplies, and heavy loads in almost any environment
- Ergonomically designed push handle provides optimum hand placement and push height improving control and worker safety
- Molded-in storage compartments, holsters, hooks, and notches
- Molded-in customizable fittings
- High density structural resin construction
- Easy-access bottom shelf
- Best-in-class casters to meet the most demanding environments
The Shepherd Monarch is a single-wheel caster series which features an extended steel hood to protect fingers or clothing from getting pinched or entangled in the wheel, a hooded steel horn design, dual ball bearing raceway construction, heat-treated raceways for increased wear resistance, standard zinc finish for corrosion resistance, and octagon washer on threaded stem models for easy installation. A great caster for fixtures, equipment carts, institutional equipment, medical equipment, and furniture. Manufactured in the USA with a variety of fastening, size, and wheel options, this series gives you the best quality, delivery, and value to meet your light duty mobility needs.