- Wheel Diameter: The nominal diameter of the outside of the wheel, this typically describes the basic size of the caster (i.e. a 3” wheel diameter caster is typically referred to as a 3” caster).
- Swivel Radius: The distance from the center of the fastening to the outer most point of the caster. This specifies the minimum clearance required for a mounted caster to swivel a full 360 degrees.
- Mounting Height: The vertical distance between the bottom of the wheel and the mounting point of the unit.
- Dynamic Load: The load a caster is designed to carry on a continuous basis. Load is assigned on a per caster basis. To determine the load based on the number of casters on a unit, divide the total weight by the number of casters.
Mighty Mount is the ideal solution for mounting heavy industrial equipment. There are thirteen different sizes available with load capacities ranging up to 12,500 pounds. The machinery life is extended with the use of a one-inch thick elastomer pad that ultimately provides a high level of shock and vibration isolation. Mighty Mount is frequently used on sensitive computerized equipment to isolate the equipment from external shock and vibration.
Mighty Mount is made sturdy, with reliable construction and a powder coated safety yellow finish that will provide years of reliable and economical service to all your heavy industrial equipment.
Most Common Applications:
- Die casting machines
- Vibration-sensitive equipment
- Drill presses
- CNC machines
- Punch presses
- Press brakes
- Injection molding machines
- CMM instruments
- Meets OSHA anchoring standards
- High strength steel housing with yellow powder coated finish
- High-density non-skid elastomer base for vibration control
- Steel zinc plated stud
Thread Sizes – ¼-28, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, ½-13, 5/8-11, ½-13, ¾-10, and 1-14
Natural Frequenc(Hz) - 8 to 14 Hz
Base Diameter – 2,3, 5, 6, and 9
Thread length - 1-3/4, 3, 5, 6, and 8
Base Height - 1, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, and 2-1/2
Minimum Load (lbs) - 50 up to 4000
Maximum Load (lbs) - 300 up to 12500