California Caster is pleased to offer Atlas Leveling Casters. Designed for automation applications in the semiconductor, medical, and pharmaceutical industries, these precision casters reduce installation cost and improve equipment stability by combining a caster and a leveling component.
Atlas Leveling Casters come in 500 lb. 1000 lb.-rated models for heavy-duty industrial applications. They’re lightweight and extremely durable, with significant advantages over competitors’ products:
- Leveler is concentric with caster swivel axis.
- Patented kingpin rivet construction reduces shock loads by up to 65% compared to other stamped and cold-forged steel casters.
- Dual wheels for high load capacity, low height, and excellent ergonomics.
- Multiple wheel options, including low-cost phenolic and high-performance polyurethane with precision bearings.
- Leveling component adjusts easily with standard tools.
- Standard length-of-travel is one inch beyond the wheel; extended-length levelers are available.
- Compatible with Atlas Zone 4-tested seismic restraints.
Atlas offers 100% stainless steel and semi-stainless (approximately 90% stainless) versions of its leveling casters, to meet the varied needs of pharmaceutical and semiconductor equipment industries. The stainless version is suitable for washdown applications. The semi-stainless version, intended for non-washdown cleanroom applications in the semiconductor equipment industry, is more cost-effective and looks identical to the 100% stainless version.
Contact California Caster today to find out more about Atlas Leveling Casters.