Nylon wheels are solid white nylon. Nylon wheels are exceptionally durable, have high impact resistance and are excellent for wash-down applications and other applications that may require steam cleaning. The white color is preferred by industries requiring a clean environment as dirt and grime show up easily if missed in cleaning. Nylon wheel applications may include pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, restaurant equipment, slaughterhouses, meat-packing, institutional and medical environments.
- Heavy duty injection-molded nylon material.
- Non-marking floor protection
- Resists solvents, and works well in corrosive environments.
- Perfect for clean rooms.
- Super-ergonomic -- rolls and swivels easily.
- Durometer: 75 Shore D (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -40°F to +210°F.
|Part Number||Diameter||Width||Bore Size||Hub Length||Hub Type||Bearing Type||Load Capacity|
|NY30GE90||Quote Request||3||1 1/4||3/8||1 9/16||Centered||Plain||300|
|NY40GE90||Quote Request||4||1 1/4||3/8||1 9/16||Centered||Plain||350|
|NY50GE90||Quote Request||5||1 1/4||3/8||1 9/16||Centered||Plain||500|