- Hard tread or no tread wheels are manufactured from Metal, Nylon, Polypropylene or Phenolic based materials.
- Metal wheel include Cast Iron, Drop Forge Steel, Semi-Steel, Sintered Iron, Ductile and Stainless Steel.
- Nylon based wheels consist of Glass Filled Nylon, High Temperature Nylon, and High Impact Polymer wheels.
- Polypropylene or plastic polymer based wheels are often referred to as Polyolefin and are offered in black or white as well as a High Temp Retort version.
- Phenolic caster wheels are made from macerated canvas mixed with phenolic resin, molded under high pressure and high temperature and are available with a laminated tread or for High Temp applications.
- All wheels can be fitted with a variety of bearing types. Metal wheels are also available Flanged, V-Grooved, U-Grooved or with a wide selection Keyways to fit keywayed shafts.